Welcome to my colorfull blog...here you will find all type of information about my favorite places in Vietnam and probably Asia.
Who am I ?
I am a fashioon and textile designer, who currently lives and works in HoChiMinh city, Vietnam.
I ve been travelling a lot around the world..I have been to many places....most of the greatest places I have been was suggested to me by other people :)
And my biggest wish to share this with other peoeple...Introducing my favorite places to eat..meet...shop..and relax...
Why???Because I feel very sad when travellers goes into wrong places....and in the end they
get very wrong impression about ...about the life....
I want you to enjoy and fell in love with Vietnam in the same way I did :)
Why to trust my choises??
well..you dont' have to....there are as many opinions in the world as people.
But have been to many places..and as my friend Carmen says - "You can not find good place to eat, before you try bad. ones.."
..Unfortunate this is true :))
Who am I ?
I am a fashioon and textile designer, who currently lives and works in HoChiMinh city, Vietnam.
I ve been travelling a lot around the world..I have been to many places....most of the greatest places I have been was suggested to me by other people :)
And my biggest wish to share this with other peoeple...Introducing my favorite places to eat..meet...shop..and relax...
Why???Because I feel very sad when travellers goes into wrong places....and in the end they
get very wrong impression about ...about the life....
I want you to enjoy and fell in love with Vietnam in the same way I did :)
Why to trust my choises??
well..you dont' have to....there are as many opinions in the world as people.
But have been to many places..and as my friend Carmen says - "You can not find good place to eat, before you try bad. ones.."
..Unfortunate this is true :))
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий