вторник, 1 марта 2011 г.

Color therapy from Hoi An

One of my favorite places is definately beautifull old city Hoi An.
It is very colorfull and eclectical...It is old , vintage , but colorfull...City on the coast of South China sea....City of tailors..as people call it.

Why do I love it? Just see some of my pictures and maybe you will realize why....
Beautifull small ancient buildings, a lot of flowers , a lot of colors, a lot of colorfull souvernirs...
A lot of tailors , a lot of interesting hand-made shoes...a lot of interesting people..a lot of Chinese temples......
So it is just in few words..because I am not a relly good writer , when have to use other languages...

Places to eat:
Well...in general I liked all the food we tried with my friend Maria, but one of the best for us was a small restaurant called.As we understood..it is owned by vietnamese woman and her husband, who was from abroad.... Very kind service...cute and cozy place...and of course MARVELLOUS FOOD!!!
We suggest to try a banana pancake for dessert :)
and something with calamars..I think in the end we tried all the menu..as we kept going there couple of times, when realized that the food there is simply THE BEST!


Places for drinks:
Of course...must-visit place is BEFORE AND NOW bar..
Artist and interior designer should love it...I loved all the paintings on the wall..the atmosphere and also quite well prepared drinks...
There are a lot of youg people...I guess bar is open till late..but dont forget that in Vietnam 10 o clock is also late...ahha however ok..this one works till 1or 2 for shure..

After visitign this place you can go to some kind of a beach party...disco with cheap cocktails and ok music...usually some guys go there with flyers offering a free transportation and disco for free..just drinks and food are not :)))
*this picture was taken from internet..:) sorry for that..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий